13 February 2013

New Website & Blog

My new website and blog is live!
Visit christineokennedy.com or visit the blog directly: christineokennedy.com/category/blog/

I am thrilled to share that I have also made a significant change to my business, a change which will steer my label in a whole new direction. Earlier, me and my team of seamstresses focused on making bespoke (tailor-made) dresses – a unique dress for each of my clients. However, from now on we will be producing a new and complete range of gowns twice a year: Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer. These new ranges will be based on Northern Hemisphere seasons, and will be sold to bridal boutiques across the worldMy production team will still be based in South Africa, but my office is temporarily in Switzerland, which means I have many long-haul flights ahead! To view my first collection (Autumn/Winter 2013/14) visit christineokennedy.com/collections/.






























Much love from a beautiful snowy Zurich!
Christine




No comments:

Post a Comment